This 6 week group class is for puppies up to 6 months old at the start of the class. This class will focus on:
• Introduction to dog culture and understanding how dogs learn and communicate
• Learning how to be a good pack leader and forming a relationship with your dog
• Puppy socialization with other dogs and people
• Early identification and prevention of behavioral problems
• How to prevent and deal with common puppy behaviors such as jumping, nipping, excessive barking and chewing
• Introduction to basic commands.
Six week group class for dogs 6 months and older. This class will focus on an introduction to all the basic commands such as: sit/stay,down/stay, come when called, loose leash walking/leash manners,place, climb, heel and leave it.
Prerequisite Basic Obedience. This 6 week class takes basic obedience to the next level. We will focus on improving your dogs obedience under high distractions, from a distance, and increase impulse control. This class will prepare you and your dog for off-leash obedience.
Prerequisite Intermediate Obedience. This 6 week class will fine tune all of your handling skills and focus on teaching your dog how to perform all the basic obedience commands off leash and under the highest distractions.